Testing the hardware of a complete PBox¶
go to the sequencer2 directory and run following command:
This should then open a window with a webbrowser displaying this page.
The tests will run automatically and you will be asked to check whether the hardware will perform correctly. If a test fails, a browser window will be opened to lead you towards troubleshooting information.
- The PBox needs be connected to the ethernet
- The router must be set-up accordingly
- The clock generator needs to be locked
- A spectrum analyzer to test the DDS
- A 300MHz oscilloscope
In order to diagnose errors in the LVDS bus following additional equipment is required:
- A USB Blaster to program the FPGA
- A tested DDS board